Are you interested in expanding your knowledge and enhancing your creativity? Shutterbug's vast archives of instructional articles are written by serious photographers for serious photographers. So read on and improve your skills.
These in-depth tutorials will enable you to refine your craft, shoot like a pro, and market your work with confidence.
Step-by-step instruction on everything you need to know to make the most of the digital revolution.
Master the technical and artistic principles of photographing human subjects.
Learn how to sharpen your reflexes and capture the excitement of fast-paced events.
Easy-to-follow tutorials designed to demystify the use of supplemental lighting.
Great destinations and detailed tips on how to capture them with confidence, from photographers who have really been there.
Whether you are embarking for Africa or you're going "on safari" at a local game preserve, here are the essential skills.
Film & Processing
category for processing your film and printing your work in today's modern, hybrid darkroom.
When you're looking for some quick tips on how to accomplish a specific photographic task, this is the place to go. You'll find a broad assortment of fast-paced tutorials from the archives of PHOTOgraphic and eDigitalPhoto magazines.
Scenics and landscapes, wildlife and birds, adventure photography and more.
Everything you need to plan your next photo excursion and come back with some great images.
Posing, lighting and compositional lessons for candid and formal portraiture.
Techniques for capturing team sports, action photography and water sports.
Easy-to-follow tutorials for making the most of your wide-angle, telephoto and specialty lenses.
Using the latest applications and plug-ins to edit, enhance and optimize your images.
Parties, kids and pets, special events, weddings and other family photo opportunities.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)